Big Pond Rumours
The International Literary E-Zine
Magazine & Website design by Sharon Berg, © 2006 to 2017
All work that appears on this website or in the magazines is copyright to the
various authors & illustrators as they are credited.
Our E-Zine appears online twice a year,
in the Summer (late July/early August) and
Winter (late January/early February).
June 30th for the Summer issue and
December 30th for the Winter Issue.
The author retains copyright of their work. However, we reserve first international publication rights. We also reserve the right to publish any work submitted to the magazine in a future Big Pond Rumours Anthology in print publication format. We accept the following:
· quality poems and short stories
· essays on poetics or creative writing
· biographic essays about
established poets and prose artists
· book reviews
· photographs to accompany essays or bios
· original illustrations and artwork
YOUR SUBMISSION CHECKLIST:
· Cover letter with name, address, phone #
and a working email address.
· A note detailing your previous periodical
and/or book publications.
· Your city and country for contributor notes.
· A photograph for the contributors' page.
Submit any time but expect quicker responses between:
November and January for the Winter issue
May and July for the Summer issue
Submit your cover and internal art work at no charge by email.